Las Vegas Production Studios » Sound Stages for Production & Corporate Events in Las Vegas
- - 13,000 Uninterrupted Sq. Ft. With the largest 2 wall cyclorama (44X44X21) in NV
- - Huge private parking with 2 Xtra large roll-up loading doors
- - 2 Hair/Makeup, 2 Wardrobe, 2 Dressing Rooms and Production Office
- - Large Mezzanine that overlooks the studio
- - Four 400 amp power sources
- - 2700 Uninterrupted Sq. Ft.
- - Perfect for Photo Shoots
- - 5 Production Offices attached
- - Craft service room with fridge, freezer and stoves
- - 5,000 Sq. Ft. Of Production Offices, Conference Room, Reception, Kitchenette, Restroom with Shower
- - Studio B is a blank canvas providing a perfect shell for designers to work their magic. It is a spectacular industrial space with endless potential. If you can dream it, you can create it here. Designers can afford to be creative and push boundaries making it just the spot for product launches, auctions, trade shows, fashion shows and celebrations of any kind.
Las Vegas Production Studios is the city’s premier video and film production facility with the largest single room fully air conditioned sound stage in Las Vegas, and the largest two wall cyclorama in the state of Nevada.
Our sound stages can accommodate any size production, corporate event, or large scale private party, and we also offer production offices and an on-site recording studio.
We are located in the very heart of Las Vegas, directly behind the world-famous Palms hotel and casino. Barely a minute from the Las Vegas Strip and right off the I-15, our studio lot offers easy access to some of the most exciting and desirable filming locations on the planet, from the high desert to the high drama of the casino floors. In addition, everything from fast food to four-star lodging is within walking distance of our lot.
Consisting of three separate and independent buildings, Studio “A” Sound Stage, Studio “B” Sound Stage, and the Production Offices / Recording Studio building, our lot is set back from the road and secured with an electronic gate. Parking in and around the lot is ample, and is accessible to buses, tractor-trailers, and other large vehicles, allowing convenient pickup, drop-off, and storage of containers, trailers, set pieces, and large machinery.
Repeat clients include Nike, Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, Penn & Teller, Stations Casinos, Nutrisystems, Showtime Entertainment, FX Network, UFC, Pawn Stars Pawnography, Top Chef, HBO, World Series of Poker Academy, Panasonic, as well as many feature films and television series.